Joe Latshaw of Ohio, will speak on:
- Instrumental Insemination
- Breeding Program Design
- Biological Beekeeping - An eclectic mix of timing for Varroa treatment, feeding, and some other management topics based on the biological cycle of the colony
Jim Tew of Ohio, will speak on:
- The Natural Bee Nest - Not of our design
- Parasitic Mites and Honey Bees - Twenty-five years later
- Beekeeping Equipment - New & old - Good & Bad
Larry Connor of Michigan, will speak on:
- Insanity Continues: Year Three of a small urban-sized queen rearing program
- Queen Problems: When and Why?
- The Secret of Good Nectar Flows
Connor is a monthly contributor to the American Bee Journal and Bee Culture Magazine. He has written four books, three on beekeeping—the most recent is Queen Rearing Essentials. Editor/publisher of Wicwas Press, Connor teaches beekeeping master and queen rearing classes and is based in Kalamazoo, Michigan.